| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sakai in April is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 128.8mm (5.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Sakai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sakai, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sakai:
- Saigo, Japan - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Toyooka, Japan - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) E
- Maizuru, Japan - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) E
- Yonago, Japan - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) SE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SE
- Himeji, Japan - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SSE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) S
- Takamatsu, Japan - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 147.9 kms (91.9 miles) SSE