| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sakai in August is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 144.7mm (5.7in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Sakai August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sakai, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sakai:
- Saigo, Japan - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Toyooka, Japan - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) E
- Maizuru, Japan - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) E
- Yonago, Japan - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) SE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SE
- Himeji, Japan - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SSE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) S
- Takamatsu, Japan - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 147.9 kms (91.9 miles) SSE