| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sakai in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy. A sizable 241.5mm (9.5in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Sakai July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sakai, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sakai:
- Saigo, Japan - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Toyooka, Japan - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) E
- Maizuru, Japan - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) E
- Yonago, Japan - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) SE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SE
- Himeji, Japan - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SSE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) S
- Takamatsu, Japan - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 147.9 kms (91.9 miles) SSE