| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sakai in May is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 121.3mm (4.8in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Sakai May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sakai, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sakai:
- Saigo, Japan - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Toyooka, Japan - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) E
- Tottori, Japan - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) E
- Maizuru, Japan - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) E
- Yonago, Japan - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) SE
- Tsuyama, Japan - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SE
- Himeji, Japan - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ESE
- Okayama, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SSE
- Fukuyama, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) S
- Takamatsu, Japan - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSE
- Tadotsu, Japan - 147.9 kms (91.9 miles) SSE